Chapter 112 Al-Ikhlas, , Absoluteness (In the middle)
1. Say (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him)): "He is Allah, (the) One.
2. "Allah-us-Samad (The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks).
3. "He begets not, nor was He begotten;
4. "And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him."
Chapter 113 Al-Falaq, The day break
1. Say: "I seek refuge with (Allah) the Lord of the daybreak,
2. "From the evil of what He has created;
3. "And from the evil of the darkening (night) as it comes with its darkness; (or the moon as it sets or goes away).
4. "And from the evil of the witchcrafts when they blow in the knots,
5. "And from the evil of the envier when he envies."
Chapter 114 An-Nas , The mankind
1. Say: "I seek refuge with (Allah) the Lord of mankind,
2. "The King of mankind,
3. "The Ilah (God) of mankind,
4. "From the evil of the whisperer (devil who whispers evil in the hearts of men) who withdraws (from his whispering in ones heart after one remembers Allah) ,
5. "Who whispers in the breasts of mankind,
6. "Of jinns and men."