- Surah 113. The Daybreak, Dawn
1. Say: I seek refuge with the Lord of the Dawn 2. From the mischief of created things; 3. From the mischief of Darkness as it overspreads; 4. From the mischief of those who practise secret arts; 5. And from the mischief of the envious one as he practises envy.
- Sura 2: The Cow (Al-Baqarah)
255. GOD: there is no other god besides Him, the Living, the Eternal. Never
a moment of unawareness or slumber overtakes Him. To Him belongs everything in the heavens and everything on earth. Who could intercede with Him, except in accordance with His will? He knows their past, and their future.
No one attains any knowledge, except as He wills. His dominion encompasses the heavens and the earth, and ruling them never burdens Him. He is the Most High, the Great.
An-Noor, The Light, Chapter #24, Verse #35
35 Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The parable of His Light is as (if there were) a niche and within it a lamp, the lamp is in glass, the glass as it were a brilliant star, lit from a blessed tree, an olive, neither of the east (i.e. neither it gets sun-rays only in the morning) nor of the west (i.e. nor it gets sun-rays only in the afternoon, but it is exposed to the sun all day long), whose oil would almost glow forth (of itself), though no fire touched it. Light upon Light! Allah guides to His Light whom He wills. And Allah sets forth parables for mankind, and Allah is All-Knower of everything.
- Taha, Chapter #20, Verse #114
114. .....and say: "My Lord! Increase me in knowledge."
- Al-Qalam, The Pen, Chapter #68, Verse #4 (The artistic composition in the center)
4 And verily, you (O Muhammad SAW) are on an exalted standard of character.
Copyright © 2004 Art World. All rights reserved