- GOD's command is always done, but most people do not know.
- Sura 2: The Cow (Al-Baqarah)
255. GOD: there is no other god besides
Him, the Living, the Eternal. Never
a moment of unawareness or
slumber overtakes Him. To Him
belongs everything in the heavens
and everything on earth. Who could
intercede with Him, except in
accordance with His will? He knows
their past, and their future.
No one attains any knowledge,
except as He wills. His dominion
encompasses the heavens and the
earth, and ruling them never
burdens Him. He is the Most High,
- Sura 113: Daybreak (Al-Falaq)
1. Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak.
2. "From the evils among His creations.
3. "From the evils of darkness as it falls.
4. "From the evils of the troublemakers.
5. "From the evils of the envious when they envy."
- Sura 114: People (Al-Naas)
1. Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of the people.
2. "The King of the people.
3. "The god of the people.
4. "From the evils of sneaky whisperers.
5. "Who whisper into the chests of the people.
6. "Be they of the jinns, or the people."
- there is no god but God, Mohammad is the Messenger of God.
- Allah ( God ), Mohammad.
- In the Name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
Art World. All rights reserved